Thursday, March 24, 2011

Only in Devon

I love Devon, a county of great beauty and better people. But every now and then something pops up that fits a certain stereotype. Today is one of those days.
A serial pervert with a fetish for cow manure who terrorised a farmer and his family for six years has been jailed for two years.

David Truscott, 41, was discovered in a field, covered in manure and mud and naked apart from a single sock, by the farmer’s 16-year-old son on February 26 this year.
I know his actions are ghastly, and I know it must have been vile for the family, but still...

1 comment:

Gawain Towler said...

Mea maxima culpa.

I suspect that there maybe something in that it was a Devonian news site. All that cross Tamar rivalry.

I of course, got the wrong end of the stick

Twitter