Friday, May 28, 2010

Can I have one please

"vibro-acoustic body pillow".
Sounds fun don't you think?

But I am a little concerned with the editorial policy in Oxfordshire,

CHILDREN with impairments can now chill out in a therapeutic room designed specially to stimulate them.
What does that mean in English?


Witterings From Witney said...

GT, I think it is also known as a padded cell

Budgie said...

EE - Can't we put people who write this sort of guff in front of a firing squad?

Megaan said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and i like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding in my blog

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Nick said...

Gawain, are you having so much fun with your pillow that you've abandoned the blog?