1) Does he still believe Britain should join the euro?Interesting set of questions, and ones that need answering. But I suspect that all that will come is fudge and that famous humerous harumpf.
2) Does he at least agree with the economists who last week argued that there should be a new debate about it?
3) Does he agree with the current Conservative policy that, as the Lisbon reform treaty has not been backed by Irish voters, there should be a referendum in Britain too?
4) Does he think this (leaving the EPP) is a sensible move because the Conservative Party has a different vision of Europe to the parties of Sarkozy and Merkel or does he support those Tory MEPs who want to stick in the EEP?
5) As shadow business secretary does he think it is right to pull out of such EU directives and how easy would it be in practical terms?
Bet Against Banks Leaving
1 hour ago