Saturday, June 23, 2007

When is a Foriegn Minister not a Foriegn Minister?

The "Union Minister for Foriegn Affairs" will be called the High Representative of the Union for Foreign affairs and Security Policy"

Ok. We have been told ad infinitum that there will be no European Foreign Minister. But the form of words above is how the change is being described.
Yes there is a Foriegn Minister, but we will call him something else, and hope that the great unwashed won't notice.

Tory press officer desperately trying to find a fax machine that works in the Council building. (12.30 am)

No comments: