I have just recieved this through the post. There is a fellow by the name of David Noakes. He ran for ther leadership of UKIP last year. And as one commentator put it he is as "mad as a box of frogs".
His main discopurse is how people within the British Eurosceptic or realist movement are all dominated by shadowy organisations. He also runs a newspaper called the Westminster Times, which he tells us will include this list to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the EU.
Even I am scared of him.
Fifty reasons to leave the EU
We joined the EU in 1972. After 35 years inside we now know:
1. The European Union has the constitution of a dictatorship.
2. The EU has the laws of a police state - which will be enforced after the sixth treaty is signed.
3. The EU's 111,000 regulations will bring us a soviet style command economy and abject poverty.
4. Unelected EU dictators will control the nuclear weapons of former nations of Britain and France.
5. The EU 's Constitution will compel us to hand over all our armed forces to the EU.
6. Our armed forces and police have been told they will swear a new oath to the EU, or be fired.
7. Its 111,000 regulations will rigidly control our personal lives - more so than any nation in history.
8. EU regulations now cost us £100 billion a year. (Better Regulation Commission annual report 2005)
9. When enforced, those regulations will destroy hundreds of thousands of small businesses.
10. Millions will be unemployed after EU regulations close small businesses.
11. The 111,000 regulations will make us subject to continual arrest (SOCPA 2005).
12. There are now 3,095 "Crimes against the EU state" on the British statute book.
13. We will be stopped on the street for continual checks on our EU ID cards from 2009.
14. The EU Constitution will replace the British Constitution (currently planned for May 2009).
15. Under the EU Constitution, there is no place for the Westminster Parliament, which will go.
16. The EU's Road Pricing and then ID chips will keep the state informed of our exact position.
17. Huge taxes/fines by the EU's Road Pricing, Congestion Charging and global warming policies.
18. The EU Regionalisation Plan will abolish our 48 counties in favour of 9 EU regions.
19. The 9 EU regions will report direct to Brussels, not to Westminster, which will be defunct.
20. The EU Regionalisation Plan will abolish our 19,579 councillors.
23. British common law mainly replaced by EU corpus Juris by 1992. Government is now above the law.
21. Police have shot 30 innocent people dead since 1992 with no successful prosecutions.
22. 1,000 deaths in police custody since 1992 and no prosecutions.
24. Police Shoot to Kill policy now in force; illegal under British common law, OK under EU corpus juris.
25. EU conceived on 22nd June 1940 - speech on forming the EEC by Herman Goering.
26. Hitler, von Ribbentrop, and Herman Goering designed the EU.
27. After fall of Germany, the Germans switched the EU from a Nazi to a communist basis in 1946.
28. Hitler's Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst Intelligence Department (DVD) now controls the EU.
29. Edward Heath, Geoffrey Rippon, Roy Jenkins recruited by the DVD in 1958 as saboteurs.
30. DVD has arranged finance to put pro-EU ownerships into British newspaper groups.
31. EU has been sabotaging Britain with German Frankfurt School techniques since the 1950's.
33. The EU's main subversive organisation in Britain, Common Purpose, is run from the ODPM.
34. The EU's Common Purpose has trained 24,000 local leaders for "the post democratic era"
35. Common Purpose has been inside the NHS for 20 years, controls it, and has wrecked it.
36. Common Purpose has 400 staff inside the BBC censoring out anti-EU news and and current affairs.
37. Common Purpose has staff in hundreds of local newspapers censoring out anti-EU news
38. Common Purpose is transferring power from councillors to the unelected council executives.
39. Common Purpose has built the EU gravy trains inside local and national government.
40. Common Purpose has built most of Britain's 8,500 quangos costing us £124 billion pa
41. These quangos bribe compliant, pro EU local officials and businessmen with £150,000+ salaries.
42. EU quangos are the reason our council tax is going through the roof.
43. The EU is utterly corrupt and cannot account for 95% of its expenditure (yes, ninety five % lost)
44. The EU has over 200,000 offshore bank accounts from which to pay bribes.
45. We now lose £30 billion a year trading with the EU. Outside, we had an even balance of payments.
46. EU Constitution is similar to the Soviet - EU Commissioners similar to Soviet Politburo members.
47. The EU parliament is a sham with no power - just like the old Soviet parliament.
48. The leadership of the Conservative Party has been controlled by the EU since the 1960's, and Labour and Lib Dem parties controlled for over a decade - that's why your vote doesn't count.
49. 1997 Amsterdam Treaty gave the EU control of our immigration, now running at a million a year.
50. Our infrastructure can't cope with the 5 million immigrants the EU has let in since 1997.
51. 350,000 highly qualified British emigrate annually to escape from the EU and its overcrowding.