Friday, March 11, 2005

The real Progressives

I am sure I am the 130,000th to pick this up, but it still cannot go past without some response.

What country is Bill Clinton talking about here?
"XXXX today is, in a sense, the only country where progressive ideas enjoy a vast constituency. It is there that the ideas that I subscribe to are defended by a majority",

or maybe here,
"XXXX is the only one with elections, including the United States, including Israel, including you name it, where the liberals, or the progressives, have won two-thirds to 70 percent of the vote in six elections......In every single election, the guys I identify with got two-thirds to 70 percent of the vote. There is no other country in the world I can say that about, certainly not my own."?

Well of course it is Iran.

And who is the President that he supports, President Khatami, who only a couple of weeks ago called for the whole world to convert to Islam. Mindboggling.

Go and read the whole thing

No comments:

Twitter